After consulting ICON and thoroughly reviewing all options, RCI decided to opt for a custom-built claims management system which was supported by pre-built software components. To ensure the successful delivery of the project, an agile development and deployment approach was implemented by ICON. This involved:
- Splitting the solution into minimal viable products, to ensure business users are frequently reviewing, testing and familiarising themselves with the solution.
- Identifying a Pilot Market which presented the lowest risk to the client (in terms of the volume of users, claims and required configuration).
- Creating a communication strategy to keep all client’s business users abreast of the high-level project status and the benefits they can expect from the new solution.
- Allocating a dedicated, multi-disciplinary team to the project, to ensure knowledge is developed and retained throughout the process.
The insurance management software includes key capabilities to empower RCI with the ability to rapidly launch new products, improve their claims handling process and increase their operational efficiency.
- Exceptional User-Experience: claim handlers can enjoy a modern and user-friendly dashboard to handle day-to-day tasks and process claims efficiently with a limited amount of clicks and page refreshes.
- Accessible: Controlled access can be provided to claim handlers and employees directly from the administrator dashboard. In turn, authorised users can access the system from any device, any time without having to install the software.
- Highly-Configurable: Key components of the system are now configurable, allowing business users to quickly adapt to market changes. The system is multilingual, supports multi-currency and can be configured to support various insurance products, workflows and reporting metrics.
- Interconnectable: The claims management solution is built with interoperability in mind. REST APIs make it possible to connect the solution with both internal and external software systems to ensure data consistency and a real-time view of the customer’s claims process.
- Compliant: with such a highly regulated industry, key importance was placed to ensure the system can meet the regulatory requirements across the different target countries.
“Collaboration with RCI has been a great opportunity and a learning curve for ICON. Our tech team unlocked the potential of the latest technologies and delivered a solution that achieves modularity, scalability and performance efficiency. On top of that, working with RCI not only improved our understanding of the insurance industry, but also gave us the ability to cater for multinational business needs. RCI has definitely made ICON a more dynamic, versatile and fast paced company.”
Ambra Cristaldi – Head of Product Owner, ICON