Follow our tips to encourage growth on your Facebook page.
Do you find that your Facebook page growth has come to a standstill? Examining your Facebook activities abolishing what is not working and increasing what is working could change your fans’ outlook and attract new ones.
Here are our 10 tips on how to encourage growth:
Tags: Facebook, Optimise Facebook
- Connect with other Page Managers. Make live connections with other Page Admins who have a similar demographic and promote each other. Joint ventures also provide meaningful connections.
- Post Original Content. Post original photos and add a thought-provoking quote to the image to engage users.
- Tag your own page. Post about your own business on your personal profile and make sure that you make it easy for your friends to like your Page.
- Link your profile. This is a simple enough process but many people skip this step. If users are searching your profile on Facebook make it easy for them to find your Business Page by linking it.
- Add Social Widgets. Add a link or social widget to your page in your email signature.
- Leave comments on other pages. Participate in other pages where your audience could be already having conversations.
- Competitions. Running a Facebook contest is all the rage. Not only is it a great way to promote your product or service but it will make sure that people like your page before entering.
- Add a QR code. How many business cards do you give out? Make it easy for people to connect with you by including a QR code on your business card.
- Advertise. To get the best value in generating new likes use the Sponsored Like Story.
- Add a Like Box to your site. Go to the Facebook Developers site add the URL of your Facebook page and configure the settings. Adding a Like box is one of the largest sources of likes for the page provided the website generates good traffic.
Categorised in: Insights