Engaging followers and generating interest on a social media channel such as Twitter can result in two factors: following people who you believe care about your community and also conversing with them.
Identifying key people who share the same interests and engaging with them is crucial to grow your community.
Here are our 7 tips on how to grow your engagement with followers on Twitter:
- Be active. Use Twitter to communicate with followers regularly as tweets have an impact beyond the people you communicate with directly.
- Begin with the end in mind. Listen to consumer conversations engage with others answer product related questions offer customer service establish area expertise and distribute promotions.
- Prioritise. Set up priorities on Twitter to help you achieve your objectives. Integrate your content and communication with your priorities so you’re always tweeting and making progress.
- Think positive. Be true to your values and your participants’ feelings. Help others in answering their questions and promoting their tweets. Collaborative engagement happens on Twitter.
- Understand. Take time to understand others on Twitter before jumping in. Twitter can be a confusing medium with many conversations taking place at once.
- Synergise. Assess how you can better integrate your Twitter activities into relevant functions to be more effective.
- Be sharp. Strike a balance between the time spent on social media networks and meeting people in real life. To build real life relationships reach out to the people you engage on Twitter.
Discover more about how digital marketing can assist your business. Contact us today.Tags: Digital Marketing, E-Marketing, Social Media, social media marketing, Twitter