Having a blog can help your business as it adds a personal touch to your business and helps you reach out to customers.
If business competitors are already blogging, a business owner could find it difficult to resist not blogging to help boost his or her own business’ online presence. A blog that is updated regularly is an excellent marketing tool. As you interact with clients via your blog, your business becomes real to your customers.
Here are our five reasons why a business should consider blogging:
- Engaging with customers. Readers are probably the ones who will become customers. If you build trust and authority in your industry, readers are more likely to make use of your business as you are able to actively demonstrate what you’re talking about. Readers may interact with you by responding to articles, asking questions or engaging with you online.
- Link Building. Blogs are a good source of links. If you sculpt links back to your own site with keyword-rich links and key phrases it will help your site in ranking and generating traffic. The more content you write about a particular area of expertise, the more people will read your articles.
- Quality content. Great quality content will attract readers and help you rank in search engines. The more you produce articles the more search engines will come back for more. If you don’t create much content competitors will overtake you.
- Brand recognition. A blog added to your website will add that personal touch which is very important in this day and age. People will do business with people they like and trust.
- Humanise. An important aspect of running a business is to make sure you get to know your customers and that they know you. Adding that personal touch to your blog will help you reach out to your customers.