- Are you interested in introducing new products to an international market?
- Would you like to expand your business abroad?
Learn more about the ERDF International Competitiveness Grant Scheme and see how this can help you reach your objectives.
The Ministry for Finance the Economy and Investment is implementing a series of Grant Schemes for Maltese enterprises (co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)) aiming to encourage investment and growth within the industry.
The present call is accepting requests for assistance under the following categories:
- International Competitiveness
- Small start up
- Research & Development
(Applications submission deadline: 3rd April 2012)
ICON can be your supporting partner if you are willing to establish a new market or introduce a new service or product in an existing international market. ICON may specifically help you with your Market Development. The following costs related to building the internal capacities of the enterprise and the development of a brand in the target market will be eligible for part-financing:
- Translation Services from and to the language(s) of the target market
- Brand Development:
- i. Development of a Brand Strategy and Brand Guidelines supporting the branding strategy. (Costs include market research and design works that directly support the brand development process.)
- ii. Development and Design of branding material in the language of the target market. (Costs include the design of websites).