Businesses cannot afford to ignore Facebook as part of their online marketing strategy as this could cost them valuable clients.
Facebook is one of the most powerful tools a marketer could have at his disposal. Not only has Facebook taken the world by storm but it now even has an app store that is bound to boost its prominence in the world of marketing and social media.
Businesses cannot afford to ignore Facebook as part of their online marketing strategy as this could cost them valuable clients. Here are our top tips to crank up your Facebook marketing experience a notch.
- Be likeable. Give your facebook fans a reason to be liked such as a free trial if they like your page or a coupon.
- Don’t change paths. Your facebook fans expect posts to be at least somewhat related to your products or brand. Think of it as a creative challenge such as asking your audience questions or writing about a current event.
- Question. Ask questions that are easy to answer such as one-word replies that are more likely to get engagement.
- Include pictures. Make sure you include an image with your status updates as viewers are more likely to take notice.
- Reach your milestones. If you have just reached a milestone make sure you celebrate it with your fans. Even if it’s something small thank them as if you were celebrating with your friends.
- Entertain your fans. Your facebook fans are not just a number but a club so you have to try and keep them entertained through creative and interesting means to keep the interest up.
- Hype your contests. Everyone likes to win prizes and there is no better way to attract interest than by running a competition.
- Sponsored stories. These ensure that the activity on your page or app is still being displayed highly through the activity of your friends.
- Make sense. If your business can manage to go through volumes of data and make sense of it the more you can create intelligent marketing campaigns.
- Consider your brand. Make sure that your brand is considered as a network that can easily receive instant feedback on products and designs. Ultimately it can help bring success to your campaign.